Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
My office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- I ask that all clients wear masks for the duration of their time in my office.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy/testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- I wear a mask at all times when working with clients.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
If you are new or newly returning in person to my practice, please print out and sign my Informed Consent for in-person Services During Covid-19 form to bring to our first in-person meeting.